The imaging department at the Canberra Retina Clinic plays an integral part in the process of diagnosing retinal conditions and assessing the patient's response to treatment. The department is staffed by certified technicians who utilize the latest imaging modalities required to make an accurate retinal diagnosis and provide personalized retinal care.
- Ocular Coherence Tomography [OCT]
- Fundus Angiography Fluorescein and indocyanine green.
(Heidelberg Spectralis scanning laser ophthalmoscopy based angiography)
- Wide field retinal photography and angiography
(Heidelberg Spectralis, blue peak)
- Ultrasound B-scanning and interpretation (Dr Mendis)
- The all new OCT Angiography [OCTA] is the latest in non-invasive detailed representation of the retinal vascular plexuses